Saturday, March 22, 2008

About me!!!















Hello, this is my 1st time to write blog o..me ah>>is just a normal and ordinary gal !!My life is damn boring, just studying, sleeping, chatting, eating and hanging out with friends. That's what i do in my daily life..By the way, i am just a gal who needs caring and love from friends and family. I love to gather with my friends and chit chat whatever topic that we like. Besides, I wish to travel around this world to surf for something that is new. Anyway, i am a very lucky girl, because i have my loving parents, siblings and also all those lovely friends who support me all the time!! That's all about me!!^^

1 comment:

Lily said...

hey,i think u make some mistake... 1st,u r not so ordinary, is abnormal,cos u always laugh like crazy ppl~sot sot gal..
2nd, u forget to mention, ur life is very wonderful,Maria the housemaid, everyday sweep and mop the floor, wipe the windows, clean toilet bowl. wash dishes...bla bla bla... :P where got boring lah~