Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eastern DaY!!

Eastern Day is coming!!I go church early in the morning and the pastor asked everyone of us to bring an egg back later. Then my sis say her egg will stand, at first i do not believe it but after see through my own eyes, i feel surprise and also make an experiment on my egg but it fail!!huh...After reach home, i open my msn n chatting with mei vui. She date me to go cycling this evening. About 4pm, i reach her house and we go cycle around the desa pujut. At first, i feel nervous to cycle because i fell down before. Slowly, i can adjust myself to the surrounding area and we cycle to Pei Min's school, basketball court and also the housing area. When passing the basketball court, i saw many teenagers playing basketball. I dun dare cycle into the basketball area, but mv say 'cycle inside, cycle inside'. Suddenly, I heard the boys shhhhhhh on us and without noticing, i almost knock the car which parking there. I cant control myself and almost fell down as i want to dodge the car quickly. Luckily, i do not fall down and i quickly cycle away. What a shameful day!!!

These are the photo taken by me while my sis having her dinner!!!Is it cute??

No comments: