Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday celebration for Sing Yee^^


Yesterday night pei wen call me to join for the sing yee celebration birthday at T&D. I never been ther before, is near permy jaya and it quite near to my house. I drove to there although i had my dinner already. Successfully, i found the place by just following the front car. Ha ha, how pro i am.. ( bu yao lian.^^) When i reach ther, i saw a lot of ppl. Got pei wen house gangs, michelle, roger, kam's bf, susan n vivian, of course, include me. The environment there is quite nice, but the problem is the aircond not cold at all. I feel very hot and keep ask pei wen is it got the same feeling with me. Till last, we 'bei ta han' ( cant stand) the hot air cond and i ask the waitress is it the temperature open till the lowest. She said 'yup'. So i cant do anything. -.- Man man de, it turns better because they open one of the fan which finally give me some air inside. I just order one hot lemon n pei wen feed me eat a bit of the lamb. Wah, xin fu neh..she represent ah kit at that moment. Ha ha, thanks pei wen. Muakss. We chit chat a lot, smile a lot there. At that time, test, study all thrown at the back there. SO so relax n fun. ^^

After they all finish eat, we all rush to sofa there sit. The wall got a lot of the photo which taken by the boss n boss wife together with the artist. Wahh..i also wan take photo with artist. He he..daydreaming again. It's the time to take the cake out lu.. Happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u, happy birthday to Sing Yee, happy birthday to u. We took a lot of photo there. I din manage to post it now coz i need to take from Michelle Kam. I will post it when i get it ya.

I leave earlier coz i got another date with huey ling at embargo. She already reach there but i just go down from permy. So so sorry to let ling wait me. Wo xia chi bu gan le. Ha ha. We two talk nonstop after we sat down n order the drink. Look like few years no meet ah. I also call pong to ask whether he wan come out lim teh or not. He straight say okay eh. Ha ha, he sure very boring at home de. We even plan the one day trip after finish exam eh, Batu Niah, Lambir or Mariott Hotel?? He he, planning to play is the most happiest day in my life.

I wAit it become true. Ling, Pong, i wait u guys ya. ^^

Lastly, i wan to greet Sing Yee' happy birthday' again . Be cheers in ur life n God is the one who will accompany u walk till the end of ur life. Jia you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, mary. thanks for the wishes very much.

sing yee