Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally, I'm back!!


Almost forget that i own a blog before, recently saw many fren create a new blog like Aileen, Wei Zhe n etc, it make me feel like wanna write blog again. However, i forget my blog website. Luckily, after try many times, i'm able to found my blog. Oops, forget password again. I cant remember the password that i use before. So i renew my password again. Ha ha...it's now 2.35pm. I just study two chapter of Accounting 204. Study week is the week that i very suffer of it. Why say like that? bcoz...bcoz....i real dun like study lar...no mood eh...BUt wat can i do? As a student, study study study, exam exam exam, graduate graduate graduate is my goal. Damn sad of it coz i does not own a university student life. My life in Curtin is same as secondary school. But i more prefer n like secondary school life because it full of FUN, MEMORY, EXCITEMENT in secondary school with my buddies. Anyway, we will grown up day by day. Now, i'm already 21 years old le..How fast is it?

Yesterday spend almost half n hour to read newspaper. Many sads news are posted yesterday, such as 4 laman student go waterfall play and 3 of them were dead. Another one is one handicapped guy who just register wedding with his wife during 20090909 this year was dead. Tat guy has 'xiao er ma bi zheng' and i heard sis say he worked in Curtin ICT department or admin department before. But i never see him before. Sigh...Life is short and no one can expect what happen tomorrow. Therefore, we need to appreciate our lifes in every mins and every seconds so that we wont regret.


Almost 3pm now, dad back from Pulau BAli today. Later mum will go fetch dad n also send sis go kch to airport at 5 smtg. Why not me fly to kuching? Ha ha..dun daydreaming liao..fully charge my battert n now wanna 'bia' again. He he...Bye bye. ^^






3 comments:

LILY said...

wah mary, u one year write one post is it?hahaha..luckily u still remember this blog, i thought u forget it already.

ZHE said...

welcome back!lol...
yeah..life is short..therefore we need to treasure every single moments, no matter it is good or bad..lol
enjoy ur "study week" huh..haha..xD

MarySia said...

ha ha..welcome to my page..new to blog eh..many things dono how to adjust..need ask my sis help me..ha ha ha..enjoy ur study week also..^^