Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The day after tomorrow...

Finally, i finish one sem again which my last exam fall at yesterday morning. I really DISLIKE exam, sometimes even HATE exam. But if no exam, i wont study, right? okay, now i'm going to have my working life in this one n half month. Honestly, if compare study n working, i dono which one i wan to choose. Both got its funs, both got its stress, maybe it real like what people say, in this world, no perfect things appear. I will be start working at next monday lor, i still remembering last year working together with ah ching, kelvin, bao rong, tai wee, ah bee in school uniform shop. It's really give me a big big impression that i wont forget till now. So FUN can work together with fren and it really make our relationship more n more closer. Will be this year different with last year?It leaves an answer to me. I will be going search for my answer soon.

No comments: